Writing copy for your website isn’t as scary as it seems, if you understand the purpose of your website. Many small business owners believe their online space is a digital 24-7 billboard. So they write copy that tells the world, “Here’s what I’ve made! Isn’t it awesome!”
Even though your product (or service) really is awesome, most potential customers want you to assure them that what you’ve created will make them awesome. Or happy. Or maybe just a little thinner. You get my point.
Convincing today’s savvy buyers to align with your brand isn’t as simple as in the old days. Shoppers can compare t-shirts, or wines, or violins from all over the world within seconds, and from the convenience of their phones. If you’re going to capture a customer's attention, you’ve got to speak her “language” and solve her problems.
That’s what excellent copywriting does. It sells solutions, lifestyles, and happiness. I can show you how.
I'm available for brainstorming sessions so you can DIY. I can edit what you've penned; or I can write it all from scratch. You decide.
-Lindy CallahanFreelance Content Marketer
-Tag GouletFabjob/IAP Career College
-Felicia HowePrimrose Organics Salon & Spa
-Victoria BehmNutrition For Vibrant Living
-Sharron PinheiroEve Organics Beauty
-Macey LeyLearning Sciences International
-Rachael MaddisonRM Creatives
I've worked with
- book publishers
- indie authors
- state politicians
- religious leaders
- spa owners
- beauty brand owners
- magazine publishers
- lifestyle bloggers
- graphic designers
Want to create website copy that's engaging and sells your secret sauce? Pick a convenient package below and let's get started.
- You’re a great communicator and your senior thesis was a masterpiece. But writing web copy that sells is unlike other writing. It’s a mashup of research, wit, and psychology. And to move today’s savvy consumers, it can’t sound like an ad. It needs to be engaging and conversational.
- Don’t beat yourself up if you’re struggling to get perfect web copy after endless rewrites. Let me finesse it. I can take decent copy and make it stellar by tweaking a word, moving a paragraph, or adding a stronger call to action. If you’re ready to stop fighting with your copy and get your website done already, contact me today.
- Note: This is not a write-from-scratch solution or a total rewrite. If I can’t work with what you’ve written, I’ll suggest Charter.
DIY Copywriting Strategy
On a tight budget, but need a pro writer to help you create heart-racing copy for your website? Let’s do this on the buddy system. I’d love to read what you’ve written (even if it’s on a napkin), provide action steps to improve it, and give you the encouragement you need to get past your writer’s block. Not sure how to find your company's "voice"? I can help with that, too.
- On this phone chat, I’ll share all of my copywriting secrets I use to create the magic for my clients, so you can make your web content (and your products) absolutely irresistible. We can work on whatever content you want―from your Home page to your About Me page. And at the end, you'll get a recording of our strategy session that you can refer to whenever you need. Let’s do this!
- NOTE: This is an idea session. If you need hands-on editing, choose First Class.
Pro Written Website Copy
- You're about to launch your dream business and you want to talk about your website. It needs to look sexy, for sure. But it also needs copy that tells how dynamic your products and services are. Let me help. I’ll work with you to craft words that captivate and engage your ideal customer, and make it hard to say, “No” to what you’re selling. We’ll dig into your market research and pull out what your customer wants and assure them that your products are the perfect match. We’ll study your competitors to see what differences we can highlight about your offerings, and we’ll design a brand voice that complements the overall personality of your business; then I’ll get to work writing so you can focus on the other 99 things you have to do. This will be a game-changer for your business.
- NOTE: I only work with three clients a month at this level. If you want in, contact me today.